Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
A leading construction company requires a Fa√ßade Manager for a 250 unit + apartment complex which is just starting in North Dublin. This role will suit a Fa√ßade Manager with previous experience in a similar role in Ireland or the UK with a main building contractor. This tier 1 developer is one of the best employers in the industry and known for really looking after their staff paying a market leading package.
- Fa√ßade Management experience with a Main Building Contractor.
- Have experience in curtain walling installation, demonstrate past examples they have been involved with.
- Ensure that the fa√ßade sub-contractors are compliant to specification and contract conditions.
- Ability to review the design, quality check installation and oversee fire compartmentation.
- Experience of monitoring/ managing the scaffolding.
- Work with scaffolds to ensure progress in advance and works areas/ exclusions set in place.
- Have previous experience of working with access equipment and ability to demonstrate reasons for requiring it.
- Have experience coordinating with bolt on balcony installation team and ability to oversee this process as scaffold is being struck.
- Demonstrate understanding of programme, material management and give examples of what they have previously been involved with.
- Strong H&S awareness, including safe start briefings, toolbox talks, constant monitoring
- €70K – €80K DOE
- Company vehicle
- Substantial bonus twice per year
If you are a Fa√ßade Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.