Fa√ßade Manager required for a tier 1 main building contractor to work on a 2-year project in Dublin. We are ideally looking for a fa√ßade manager with good glazing experience and at least some experience on the design side. This role will suit the Fa√ßade Manager with previous experience in a similar role in Ireland or the UK with a main building contractor or fa√ßade specialist contractor. Our client is one of the best employers in the industry known for really looking after their staff paying a market leading package.
- Fa√ßade Management experience with a Main Building Contractor or specialist fa√ßade contractor
- Glazing experience
- Ensure that the fa√ßade sub-contractors are compliant to specification and contract conditions.
- Ability to review the design, quality check installation and oversee fire compartmentation.
- Attend design team meetings.
- Experience of monitoring/ managing the scaffolding.
- Work with scaffolds to ensure progress in advance and works areas/ exclusions set in place.
- Have previous experience of working with access equipment and ability to demonstrate reasons for requiring it.
- Have experience coordinating with bolt on balcony installation team and ability to oversee this process as scaffold is being struck.
- Demonstrate understanding of programme, material management and give examples of what they have previously been involved with.
- Strong H&S awareness, including safe start briefings, toolbox talks, constant monitoring
- Circa €70K – €80K
- Company vehicle
If you are a Fa√ßade Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.