Due to continued growth, new contracts and extensions, one of Ireland’s top Civil Contractors has an exciting opportunity for a reliable and enthusiastic Civils Estimator . This role will be based out of head office in Dublin. You will join their experienced teams working on a variety of Civils projects .
This is an excellent opportunity for career driven individuals to grow and develop within one of Ireland’s fastest growing engineering companies.
- Identify and track tender opportunities and leads
- Liaising with the bid teams and inputs from a variety of stakeholders, typically involving contributions from design, estimating and project delivery teams
- Preparing and reviewing the commercial aspects of the bid, ensuring all elements are included in the final price to the customer
- Take offs preparation
- Risk tracking and management throughout the bid process including the preparation of risk registers
- Contributing to the written / technical proposal – both in terms of content and presentation
- Ensuring timely delivery of compliant and commercially sound bids
- Must be an excellent communicator
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Tools (Excel, Word, Project)
- Ideally with Knowledge of Estimating tools (CCS, Conquest)
- 3-5 years experience in Estimating ideally in Civils/Groundworks background
- Proven capability in delivering winning, Civil Infrastructures project Bids. Ideally has a background in the general Civils sector and experience of bid from opportunity identification through to bid submission, and will provide valuable input into opportunity qualification, win strategies, commercial discussions, and solution design (when required).
- Will be fully conversant with the competitive marketplace and possess sound commercial understanding and risk management skills.
- Have the ability to manage complex, multi-workstream opportunities.
- Have a solid understanding and experience of the implementation of internal governance procedures.
- Hold a minimum of a Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering, Quantity Surveying or similar
- Salary circa €55k – €65k neg DOE
- Option for Hybrid working
- Excellent Benefits
If you are a Civils Estimator considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.