Excellent opportunity for an experienced Electrical Supervisor with 7+ years experience required to join a highly reputable Contractor to be involved in the delivery of a commercial and mixed use project in Dublin City. This Contractor works across multiple sectors including Commercial, Residential, Educational, Mixed use and Healthcare.
- Coordinating and Planning of resources including labour, materials, and sub-contractors
- Manage and drive a team to meet with all project requirements and deadlines
- Ensure the adherence to safety protocol and quality standards
- Prepare relevant reports for management
- An engineering qualification or relevant work experience, a trade background is also an advantage.
- 8+ years previous experience within an electrical environment, preferably for a services contractor.
- The Electrical supervisor must have a minimum of 4 years in a management role.
- Proven record of co-coordinating and managing large projects.
- Experience coordinating using Revit and 3D modelling software s
- Due to the immediate nature of this requirements all candidates must be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Experience of working on commercial or high end residential projects would also be a distinct advantage.
- Salary circa €70k – €85K DOE
- 21 Days Annual Leave
- Excellent career prospects
- Strong CPD programme
If you are an Electrical Supervisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 22 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.