My client are now seeking experienced Electrical Site Managers to work on projects in the renewable space. Your duties will include Cable Installation supervision, Cable Jointing Supervision, Cable Testing, record management, checking drawings and calculations, etc. You will also be involved in ensuring quality and safety standards are met on site while communicating with stakeholders and sub-contractors. Projects available Nationwide.
- Manage installation of packages to drawings and specification.
- Support both customer and Company audits, ensuring that optimum results are achieved.
- Report on site progress to the Project Manager.
- Managing Sub Contractors.
- Manage all Health and Safety on site.
- Assist with Commissioning and Handover
- An electrical qualification.
- 7 years plus experience.
- Experience with of managing subcontractors and experience with HV equipment installation.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Good time management skills and ability to multitask.
- Strong IT skills with Microsoft Office packages, including document management.
- Safe Pass card.
- Driver s license
- Salary circa €65K – €80K DOE
- Hybrid working model between site, home and office
- Discounted Health Insurance
- Company Vehicle
- Career Progression
- Support to achieve Chartered Status
- On-site Gym
If you are an Electrical Site Manager considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.