One of Irelands leading M&E Contractors is currently looking for an Electrical Project Manager for the Dublin region on a full-time permanent basis.
The ideal candidate will be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
- Data Centres
- Responsibility for the delivery of the job on time, within specification and on budget
- Capability to liaise with clients on the project requirements
- Business related consultations with key suppliers and sub-contractors, management of the supply chain on multiple projects
- Assume a natural leadership role ensuring relevant training and skills are possessed by employees
- Knowledge and experience of system commission and management of the system commissioning and handover of final projects
- Manage sub-contractors including the commissioning contractor
- Monitor progress against the program and issue progress reports.
- Ensure all personnel on site conduct their duties to the highest HSEQ standards.
- Build, grow and expand company relationships
- 7 year s experience in engineering, construction and commissioning, with particular emphasis on electrical and mechanical elements.
- Knowledge of FIDIC Conditions of contracts beneficial
- An Engineering / Construction Management / Project Management Degree required or where appropriate relevant trade experience.
- Have ability to set and track project milestones and deliverable using MS project and Primavera.
- Salary circa €80,000 – €90,000 – DOE
- Excellent benefits package
- Great progression potential
If you are a Electrical Project manager and are looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825, all applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.