Electrical Project Manager required for a Tier 1 Main Contractor for a Data Centre project in Dublin. Reporting into the Project Director the successful candidate will be responsible for the successful delivery of the entire Electrical scope of the project.
Our client is in a period of continued growth and have a large order book for the next 5 to 10 years. They offer both job security and also excellent progression opportunities during this period of their growth.
Please call Joe Newman for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Overseeing an entire Electrical element of the project to ensure high quality installation.
- Programming, planning, coordinating and reporting of all electrical activities.
- Supervising the work of Package Managers, Project Engineers and Supervisors.
- Management of EHS on site in conjunction with the EHS Manager.
- Communicate and coordinate with clients, contractors, consultants and the design team.
- Attend and participate in all project related meetings on behalf of the company.
- Responsible for technical submittals.
- Ensure compliance with programme, materials, quality and safety issues.
- Management of a multidiscipline team.
- Degree in Building Services Engineering or Electrical Engineering or relevant trade background required.
- A minimum of 5 Years experience in a similar role.
- Proven track record of having led teams on large projects.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects would be advantageous.
- Must have worked for an M&E Contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have good commercial awareness and be a client facing individual.
- Must be driven and be able to work off their own initiative.
- The successful Electrical Project Manager must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- Salary €110,000 to €130,000 DOE
- Healthcare scheme
- Excellent career progression opportunities
If you are a Electrical Project Manager who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.