A leading Data Centre contractor is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer for a large Data Centre project based in Dublin.
The ideal candidate will be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
Please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825 for a confidential discussion about this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Managing all technical queries on site and assist project team in all site electrical engineering issues to include: the management, the planning, the testing and commissioning and the handover of all project systems
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the design and efficiency of processes, recommending change if necessary.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- A minimum of 5 years as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects an advantage
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Salary circa €75 – 90K – Package – DOE
- Up to 25 days Annual Leave
- Annual BonusGear
If you are an Electrical Project Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 035 1825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Building Services Engineers across Ireland.