A large and very well-established multi-disciplinary contractor is currently seeking an experienced Electrical Project Engineer for a project based in Dublin. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Pharmaceutical, Industrial, Commercial, Healthcare, and Hyperscale Data Centre. They also invest heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
The ideal candidate will be a self- starter with the initiative and skills to manage his/her workload to meet necessary deadlines. Excellent time management, prioritising and communications skills are essential.
Please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825 for a confidential discussion about this role.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Prepare technical submittals
- Scheduling and tracking of the project
- Working with 3D drawing models
- Contributing to the design process
- Co-ordination of installation.
- Ability to think outside the core Electrical discipline and integrate a multi-disciplinary approach into holistic coordinated solutions.
- Good planning, organisational and time management skills.
- Attend meetings and communicate with clients and project team members to establish their needs.
- Preparation of specifications and drawings for predominantly electrical systems.
- Degree qualified in Electrical discipline.
- Proven record of co-ordinating on projects
- A minimum of 7+ years as an Electrical Engineer
- Experience working on Building Services or Data Centre projects an advantage
- Knowledge Microsoft Word, Excel, AutoCAD, MS Project
- Salary circa €70 – 85K – DOE
- Company healthcare and pension scheme
- Annual Bonus
If you are an Electrical Project Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 035 1825. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Electrical Engineers and Mechanical Building Services Engineers across Ireland.