Electrical Engineer needed to join a multi award winning mechanical and electrical consultancy in Dublin. This company prides themselves on valuing their employees and offer some fantastic benefits including a condensed fortnight (every second Friday off) and hybrid working (one day a week in the office). The successful Senior Electrical Engineer will be responsible for of a range of projects, some of which are detailed below.
- Data Centres
- High Tech
- The successful Electrical Engineer will lead the Electrical Services design for a range of projects
- Design and specification of electrical services for various types of buildings and sectors
- Production of detailed Schematics
- Lead projects from concept stage to completion
- Liaise with clients, architects and project managers
- Mentoring of junior engineering staff
- Provide fully detailed tender packages and monitor installation/quality on site until project completion
- Develop project scope with design team / client
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- The role will be primarily office based but will involve some site attendances
- Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering.
- The successful Electrical Engineer should have minimum 7+ years post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Dialux & Amtech – REVIT an advantage
- Deep knowledge of CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN Standards.
- Candidates with Chartership or who are in the process of Chartership will have a distinct advantage.
Salary & Benefits:
- €60,000 – €70,000 – Depending on Experience
- Condensed Fortnight (every second Friday off)
- Membership of Company Healthcare Scheme
- Hybrid working – approx. one day a week in the office
- Pension scheme
- Heavily subsidised gym membership
- Regular training / mentoring
- Further college support, as agreed with the company, if you pursue further education
- Support for chartership
- A Professional Subscription Fee paid by the company once work related
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.