One of Irelands fastest growing and leading consultancies is looking for a Senior Electrical Project Engineer to join their team. This is an amazing opportunity for the right candidate to join a busy and diverse team of engineers working on healthcare, residential and public buildings.
This role would suit a well-established engineer who is looking for a long-term role in a company that values excellence in everything that they do. This company has a great reputation for valuing their staff and rewarding them.
- Leading projects from the concept stage to completion.
- Leading the electrical services design for a range of projects.
- Develop electrical design standards within the organisation
- Tender report/analysis/recommendations
- Produce budgets and reports for clients
- Production of detailed schematics
- This role is mostly office based but will require some site attendance
- Minimum 7+ years experience working as an Electrical Engineer
- Level 8 degree in a relevant discipline
- Chartership is an advantage but not essential.
- Experience using Microsoft Office, AutoCAD, Revit, Dialux and Amtech.
- Knowledge of ETCI, CIBSE, IEC, BS, IS and EN standards.
- Proactive communicator
- The successful candidate must have experience in the Irish/UK Market.
- Salary – €65k – €80k – doe.
- Condensed fortnight – every second Friday off
- Hybrid working
- Membership of Company Healthcare Scheme
- Regular training / mentoring
- Further college support, as agreed with the company, if you pursue further education
- Support for chartership
For more information on this role please reach out to Leah on 086 103 4862 or email your cv to email@example.com for a confidential discussion. We also have a number of roles for Mechanical and Electrical Design Engineers.