Electrical Engineer required to join a well-established multi award winning multidisciplinary consultancy based in Dublin. The successful Electrical Engineer will have the opportunity work on some exciting projects which are listed below. This is an exciting opportunity for a motivated, practical, and adaptable electrical engineer who wants to work in a progressive design consultancy.
Please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Design and specification electrical engineering solutions to current regulations and design standards.
- Work directly with clients and project engineers to define project requirements and develop technical solutions.
- Manages the upkeep of project design files.
- Deal with onsite issues – Contractors and Vendors
- Takes responsibility for definable parts of projects.
- Provide technical support to the estimating, procurement, commercial and project bid teams.
- Strong technical ability in all aspects of Electrical Engineering Services and Design
- Third level diploma/degree in Electrical or Building Services Engineering
- 5+ years relevant experience, ideally in a design consultancy environment.
- Knowledge and experience of CIBSE and Ashrae Design Guides, Building Regs, EN Standards and IEC Standards.
- Strong communication skills and the ability work well within a team.
- Excellent level of attention to detail and accuracy.
- Salary: €55k – €65k – doe.
- Fantastic opportunity to progress your career.
- Flexible working hours.
- Active Sports and Social Clubs.
For further information on this role please call Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455 for a confidential discussion. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.