Electrical Engineer required to join a successful Mechanical, Electrical and Sustainability Engineering Consultancy based in their Dublin office. This engineer would be working with a team of excellent engineers on projects including Healthcare, Education & Residential. The successful electrical engineer will have a fantastic opportunity to progress into a senior level within the company.
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design electrical building services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Electrical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD / Revit standards
- Check other electrical engineers work for accuracy and quality and undertake peer reviews
- The successful Electrical Engineer will attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations
- Level 8 degree in electrical engineering is essential
- Minimum 3 years experience working as a design engineering preferably in a consultancy
- Experience using Revit
- The successful candidate will work as part of our team, helping to ensure we achieve the best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to clients.
- Salary: €40k – €50k – doe.
- Excellent educational supports
- Fantastic career progression.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.