Electrical Engineer (Senior) is needed to join a well-established and progressive engineering mechanical and electrical consultancy in their Dublin Office. This company deals with a number of building services projects including Residential, Commercial, Healthcare, Pharma and Industrial. This is a fantastic opportunity for the successful Electrical Engineer to lead a team of passionate and experienced engineers.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will lead and manage full Electrical Design on projects of all sizes.
- Fulfil electrical design work as required.
- Provide quality control for Electrical Engineering projects across all offices.
- Project cost control.
- Management of both project teams and cross-functional teams within the organisational structure.
- Lead change in new systems and technologies.
- Mentor and develop less experienced Engineers.
- Assist modellers to produce detailed working drawings in 3D and scheme drawings.
- Travel to client and project locations as required to represent the company for meetings/ surveys/training etc.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have a degree qualification in Electrical Engineering
- 7+ years of Electrical Building Services Consultancy Design experience.
- Chartership or working towards chartership is a distinct advantage.
- Expert knowledge and experience in the following Electrical design areas: Lighting & Emergency Lighting, Small Power and Data, Fire alarms, CCTV & Intruder Alarms, MV/LV Power Distribution, Containment and BMS.
- Proven experience of delivering detailed designs through the full design cycle.
- Excel at working on several projects simultaneously and show the ability to prioritise and plan work.
- Commercial sector knowledge/experience.
- Building Information Modelling (BIM) experience will be advantageous.
- €65,000 to €75,000 – dependent on experience
- Paid Overtime
- Flexitime and time in lieu
- Pension Scheme
- Excellent Career Progression
- Sports & Social Club
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Leah Colfer. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.