Electrical Engineer is required to join a well-established multi-disciplinary consultancy in Kilkenny. The opportunity will suit an ambitious and high caliber Electrical Engineer with strong experience in the design and project management of Education and Healthcare projects to join the practice in a time of growth.
- Design of systems such as electrical distribution, small power, lighting and emergency lighting, fire detection and alarm, CT and vertical transportation.
- Coordinate with various other departments such as design team members, site contracting staff, and Utility Providers.
- Design, schedule, check and report on specifications and design drawings.
- Use AutoCAD/Revit and other software packages of design and administration to plan, design and develop drawings.
- Provide and offer solutions to design issues and work in an efficient and organised way in order to meet deadlines.
- Coordinate with other members of the project team and attend meetings with clients, architects and consultants.
- Good communication skills and a strong ability to work well in a team.
- Honours Degree in Building Services Engineering / Electrical Engineering.
- The successful Electrical Design Engineer should have 2+ years post graduate design experience within an engineering consultancy.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong organisational and time management skills and attention to detail essential.
- The ability to work with a team of engineers on variety of building services projects.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office, Excel skills and relevant technical software design tools.
- Drivers license
Salary & Benefits:
- €40,000 – €50,000 D.O.E
- Global company profit share (paid twice annually)
- Double matching pension contribution
- Professional membership reimbursement
- Life assurance, health insurance plans & subsidy
- Schemes: flexible Friday, work from home, travel to work & annual leave purchase scheme