Electrical Director needed for my client who is a growing international M&E Consultancy looking to grow out their offices in Dublin and Cork. They are seeking an experienced Electrical Director who will aid in the delivery of data centers, mission-critical projects, healthcare, pharmaceutical and commercial projects.
This is a fantastic opportunity for continuous career growth and progression. In this role you will be given support to lead some of Irelands best engineers. The successful candidate will be working well established clients and further developing relationships with them. Along with a competitive salary this role comes with an extensive benefit s package.
- Leading and managing the development of the electrical team in Ireland as well assisting the directors with business strategy and management.
- Management in the development, design and coordination of engineering project services, carrying out cost and profit diagnosis including feasibility studies and project fee proposals.
- Review status and progress reports with project personnel and external stakeholders, modifying schedules and plans where required.
- Develop and specify the application of controls, instruments and operating systems for all electrical building services.
- Liaising with prospective future clients and general business development tasks. Representing the company at technical meetings with customers, stakeholders and contractor teams.
- Hands on approach to local offices, managing in conjunction with other senior members of the teams.
- 8+ years of experience as an electrical engineer is a must.
- 2 years experience in a directorial or associate role.
- Must be chartered and have significant experience of specification design for a range of projects and building types.
- Up to date knowledge of health and safety regulations and legislation as well as a working knowledge of contract and business law.
- Good understanding of Building Services standards, UK regulations and codes.
- Experience and comprehension of invoicing and credit control.
- Experience in managing projects abroad is desirable.
- €90k – €110k DOE
- Life Assurance & Health Insurance
- Early finish on Fridays