My client specialises in the design, manufacture, supply, installation, commissioning, operation and maintenance of water and wastewater infrastructure with all associated civil, mechanical, electrical, process and environmental activities within Ireland and the UK. They are looking for an Electrical Design Engineer to join their team in Cork. This role will be mainly office based with a visit to site once per week.
- Work as part of a multidiscipline team on a variety of projects
- Under the direction of a Senior Engineer, design electrical services packages in Revit & AutoCAD
- Provide technical support and assistance to Senior Electrical Engineers
- Implementing Quality & CAD / Revit standards
- Check other electrical engineers work for accuracy and quality and undertake peer reviews
- The successful Electrical Engineer will attend and participate in client and stakeholder meetings
- Participate in project site visits to monitor, review and sign-off electrical installations
- Electrical Engineering Degree is essential.
- 4+ years postgraduate required.
- The successful candidate will work as part of our team, helping to ensure we achieve the best results and deliver a consistently high-quality service to clients.
Salary & Benefits:
- €65,000 to €75,000
- Benefits package
If you are an Electrical Design Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.