Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Excellent opportunity for an Electrical Engineer to join one of the leading mechanical, electrical and sustainability consultancies in Ireland, in their office based in Roscommon. The successful Electrical Engineer will gain fantastic experience in their field and will have great opportunity to progress within the company. This role offers the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects in areas such as Residential, Healthcare and Commercial.
- The successful Electrical Engineer will be responsible for the design of Electrical Services.
- Manages upkeep of project design file.
- Carries out Audits of other projects under the QA system.
- Some client & liaison and Design Team exposure.
- Deal with onsite issues – Contractors and Vendors.
- Takes responsibility for definable parts of project.
- Honours Degree in Electrical Engineering
- The successful Electrical Engineer will have at least 4 years post graduate design experience within a consultancy.
- Experience in working as part of a team.
- Good proactive communicator
Salary and Benefits:
- Salary circa €40,000 – €50,000 – doe.
- 25 days annual leave
- Opportunity to earn an extra day and a half of annual leave days each month.
- Flexible working hours.
- Bike to work scheme.
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please call Leah Colfer today on 086 103 4862. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.