We are currently recruiting an EHS Advisor to work for a leading Mechanical and Electrical Engineering contractor on a Data Centre project in mainland Europe. You will be reporting directly into the sites EHS lead. Our client has projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK and work across many sectors including Pharmaceutical, Power, Waste to Energy, Commercial, Data Centre and Petrochemical.
If you are an EHS Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
- Assist the EHS lead in ensuring that they are fully compliant and up to date in all Health, Safety & Workplace legislation laid out by the client.
- Ensure the site is adequately set up with a site-specific construction EHS Plan.
- Development and management of risk assessments & method statements.
- Assist with the development of SOP s and provide training and communication to site personnel.
- Report and Investigate incidents when they occur and ensure root causes are identified, mitigated, and communicated.
- Communicate Safety Alerts through Toolbox Talk on a scheduled basis.
- Ensure statutory forms and inspections are complete and recorded in a timely fashion.
- Provide EHS project and documentation support.
- Advise site management on the training & first aid requirements for the project.
- Any other reasonable and relevant duties as requested by the EHS Manager, necessary to meet the ongoing needs of the company.
- 5+ years experience in a similar role.
- A relevant EHS qualification.
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary circa €50 – €60K – DOE
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
- Employee assistance programme
- Opportunity to work on the largest projects in Ireland, Europe and the UK.
- Full Benefits package on application
If you are a EHS Advisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.