My client one of Ireland s top multi-disciplined construction companies are now searching for an experienced Environmental Health & Safety Advisor to work on projects in the Cork Region. There is excellent opportunity for further career progression within the company.
- Implement the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Carrying out regular site health and safety inspections
- Providing support and advice to site supervisors and site operatives
- Inspecting documents and records relating to on-site safety
- Reviewing risk assessments and method statements
- Communicating safety issues with the project team and other stakeholders
- Conducting onsite training, briefings and toolbox talks
- Liaising with client teams for all safety matters
- Hold a relevant third level Health & Safety Qualification.
- 3+ years experience
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must have a full driving licence
- €50k – €60k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are an Environmental Health and Safety Advisor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.