My client is now seeking an experienced EHS Advisor to work on exciting multi-disciplinary and framework projects. You will be joining a growing organisation, taking the lead on site in delivery of major electrical projects nationwide.
- Management of EHS Management System on site to comply with legislation, company procedures and ISO 45001 / ISO 14001
- Promote a positive H&S culture on site with Site Management, Sub-contractors and direct staff, with an ability to motivate and encourage towards set goals
- Monitor EHS compliance on site generating weekly inspections & reports
- Develop, enhance and implement robust site EHS procedures ensuring statutory and environmental safety obligation
- Maintain and update of relevant EHS plans and documents on site, eg. H&S Plan, Environmental Plan, SWMP etc.
- Collaborate with and provide advice to Site Management
- Chair SHE meetings on site
- Liaise with Client, PSDP and design team as required
- Develop and finalise Risk Assessments / Method Statements with the Site Team
- You should have a recognised Health & Safety Degree/Diploma
- Experience in an EHS role Ideally within the Electrical or Civils or Infrastructure sectors
- Previous experience within the MV/HV Power, Solar or Wind industry is an advantage
- Member of IOSH or working towards this accreditation
- Experience with ISO is preferable
- Strong IT skills specifically with MS Office software
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Salary circa €50K – €60K DOE
- Hybrid working
- Company vehicle and fuel card
- Excellent benefits package
If you are an EHS Advisor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.