EHS Advisor required for a leading developer to work on a large residential project near Bray which is starting this month. The role will suit the EHS Advisor with a relevant health and safety qualification and at least 2 years experience. You will work under an excellent health and safety manager who has a great reputation in the industry who will provide excellent mentorship and training.
- Implement the company’s health, safety, quality and environmental policy, procedures and management systems.
- Advising & assisting site management in drafting and communicating Method Statements, Safe Plans of Action and Tool Box Talks.
- Provide advice, guidance and instruction in all health & safety matters to management, safety representatives and employees (including sub-contractors where appropriate).
- Delivering Health & Safety induction programmes for new employees or sub-contractors working on site.
- Conduct regular inspections and site audits, reporting findings to site and senior company management. Strict follow-up is required to ensure that actions are dealt with immediately.
- Ensure that all accidents are reported, recorded and investigated and that suitable notification is given to the Directors, Health & Safety Authority and Insurers as required.
- Promote the Company mission of being a healthy and incident and injury free workplace
- Hold a relevant Qualification
- 2 years experience
- Excellent IT skills
- Confident proactive and have strong interpersonal and communication skills
- Fully expensed company vehicle
- Excellent career prospects
- Benefits package
If you are a EHS Advisor considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.