An engineering and power distribution contractor is currently seeking an experienced Document Controller to be based at their Head office in Dublin. This contractor works on large scale projects across multiple sectors including: Data Centres, Life Science & Technology, Building Services and Healthcare sectors. They also invest heavily in training and education and ensures that the highest standards of health, safety and governance are applied throughout the organisation.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Monitoring and Inputting hours on timesheets
- The document controller will arrange meetings on site and take minutes
- Database Maintenance
- Filing Site paperwork
- Monitoring and check sign in sheets and delivery dockets
- General Administration Office Duties – Filing, typing, photocopying, organising couriers, faxing etc.
- Documenting the project details
- Notifying the involved for taking appropriate action on the pending documents
- Strong Administration with 2 – 4 years experience
- The Document Controller must have an understanding of BCAR certification
- Ideally have an understanding of ISO systems
- Ideally the candidate will have a Health and Safety qualification, but not essential
- PC literate with competency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Experience in the construction or engineering industry advantage but not essential
- Excellent telephone manner
- Attention to detail
- Ability to multitask and work under pressure
- Pride in the quality and presentation of work
- Excellent communication skills
- Salary circa €35 – €45K – DOE
- 21 days annual leave
- Up to 2 days work from home.
If you are a Document Controller looking for your next career move, please call Gearoid Hughes on 086 0351825. We will not send your CV to any client without your permission. GPC is a specialist recruitment company operating within construction and Engineering. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers, Document Controller and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.