Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Design Manager required for a leading developer to work from our client s North Dublin Office. Our client is working on several large residential projects, both apartments and housing in the greater Dublin area. This is an ideal role for a Design Manager from either an architectural or engineering background looking to advance their career with a top developer. We will consider candidates with no main contractor experience who want to move into this area.
- The Design Manager will report directly to a company director.
- Coordinate and track the submittal and approval process of Designs and materials ensuring client sign off and approval.
- Look at risk/design problems by finding solutions with our Design Team before they materialize.
- Develop look ahead plans.
- Plan and co-ordinate with project management teams
- Have good planning and programme skills.
- Should have a good understanding BCAR, TGD, environmental – health and Safety regulations.
- Attend Site Meetings and report on progress.
- Engineering or Architectural degree.
- Must have at least 5 years experience working as a Design Manager / Design Coordinator on building projects in the Ireland or the UK.
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent salary circa €70k-€80k
- Strong benefits package
If you are a Design Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.