CSA Supervisors required to work for one of Europe s leading contractors on a Data Centre project in Dublin. You will be reporting directly into the sites CSA Package Manager. Our client is looking for a number of Supervisors with experience in either Civil, Structural or Fit-Out.
If you are a CSA Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion.
This role would be suitable for an Engineer looking to progress into a Contracts Manager role or a Foreman looking to progress into management.
- Excellent understanding of construction techniques, sequences of work, building regulations, and an up-to-date knowledge of products.
- Familiarity with and management of project schedule in conjunction with other trades and package leads.
- Management of sub-contractor activities including tracking progress against schedule and manpower levels.
- Issue internal weekly progress/supervisors reports.
- Attendance at site meetings, internal project reviews, engineering reviews, planning and co-ordination meetings and handover meetings where required.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Must be able to plan, organise and implement concurrent tasks and projects.
- Proficient in the use of structural design software and AutoCAD.
- Perform work in compliance with our Quality Management System (ISO 9001:2008).
- 4 years+ experience in a similar role.
- BEng in Civil or Structural Engineer or relevant Trade qualification.
- Experience in Civil, Structural or Fit-Out.
- Experience working on Data Centre projects is essential.
- Proven record of supervising and involvement of large projects
- Team player and able to build and maintain relationships both internal and external clients.
- Flexible to change and open to constructive feedback.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Strong organisational and interpersonal skills.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- Salary €75,000 to €85,000 DOE
- Discounted healthcare scheme
- Clear career progression plan and further educational opportunities
If you are a CSA Supervisor who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland. IND2