*** Hybrid Working Opportunity ***
CSA Estimator required for one of Irelands largest contractors to work out of their office in South Dublin. The successful candidate would be reporting into the Group CSA Estimation Manager and would Mainly be supporting large scale Data Centre projects in Ireland and across Europe. This role would also offer the successful candidate the opportunity to work a Hybrid model where there time can be spent working part from the office and part from home.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Obtain and negotiate pricing/quotes from local vendors and sub-contractors. Review for scope gaps and variances prior to inclusion in bid.
- Liaise with the construction team to cross reference actual costs vs quotations provided.
- Responsible for change management. Keeping up to date with pre-tender and post-tender, and analyse all changes. Schedule changes and apply updated rates to revised tender bids.
- Mentoring junior estimators
- Tender document control including drawing analysis and specifications for inclusion in BoQ s.
- Use CostX estimation software for 2D and 5D applications.
- Degree in Quantity Surveying would be advantageous but candidates who have taken a different pathway and who hold relevant third level qualifications would also be considered.
- 4 Years+ experience as a CSA Estimator.
- Must have worked with a contractor in Ireland or the UK.
- Must have excellent commercial awareness.
- Must display excellent time management as time is of the essence when preparing BoQ s.
- The successful CSA Estimator must have an EU or UK passport.
- Experience working on Data Centre or Pharmaceutical projects would be advantageous.
- Must be proficient in MS Office and CostX.
- Flexible to occasionally travel as the role requires. Travel in Ireland would be during normal working hours. Travel to Europe would typically be a 2 day trip when required (circa 2-3 days per month).
- Salary range: €60,000 to €75,000 DOE
- Hybrid working model
- Discounted healthcare
- CPD Contributions
- Excellent career progression opportunities
- All travel costs are covered when travel is required
If you are an CSA Estimator who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Joe Newman or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.