A busy project management and construction cost consultancy in Dublin city centre are seeking to recruit experienced Quantity Surveyors to join their expanding teams. They currently have a variety of projects both nationally and internationally, including some iconic and innovative developments across Ireland.
Previous projects have included commercial, industrial, retail, educational, public sector, leisure, data centres, healthcare, residential and civil engineering.
The ideal Quantity Surveyors will hold a degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, preferably working towards Chartered status and have in excess of 4 years industry experience within a PQS consultancy or developer environment, although other backgrounds will be considered.
In addition to an excellent salary and generous benefits package, career progression and professional development is encouraged and supported.
- Degree level qualification in Quantity Surveying, Construction Economics or similar
- 4 years+ industry experience, preferably some of which have been within a PQS consultancy
- Pre and post contract cost control
- Competently produce BoQs, tender submissions, valuations and final accounts etc
- Agreeing monthly payment valuations
- Good IT skills including MS Suite and Buildsoft / CostX
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Ambitious and committed to deliver an excellent standard of work
- Strong analytical skills
- Team player
- MUST hold full eligibility to work in Ireland
- €55k-€70k doe
- Life Assurance
- Professional subscriptions
- 25 days leave
If you are a qualified Quantity Surveyor / Senior Quantity Surveyors who is looking to join an industry leading company, please forward your cv to Deborah Byrne for a confidential discussion.