Contracts Manager (Mechanical) required for a busy M&E Contractor to oversee multiple projects in the greater Dublin Area. This is the ideal role for the experienced Contracts Manager coming from another M&E Contractor. Our client specialises in healthcare, high end residential and commercial projects and require a Contracts Manager who has a proven track record of delivering large scale commercial projects.
- Full responsibility for the successful delivery of multiple projects
- Ensure structures are put in place to monitor, review and control the budgeted or agreed expenditure.
- Implement the Company s Cost & Value Management procedures and ensure that all necessary commercial reports are produced accurately and in a timely fashion to upper management.
- Work closely with the Directors and Site Managers to support and recommend strategies, to identify any potential risks or issues and to find an appropriate resolution.
- Develop and agree submission and approvals process with client / design consultants.
- Develop and monitor material procurement schedules in accordance with schedule requirements.
- Chair weekly internal team, supplier and sub-contractor meetings to co-ordinate and ensure project performance.
- Issue monthly progress reports for Senior Management
- An excellent understanding of Health & Safety
- Degree qualified or a strong trade background
- 10+ years experience working with M&E Contractors in Ireland or the UK
- Have worked as a Mechanical Contracts Manager in Ireland or UK previously
- Proven track record of managing M&E projects
- Strong IT Skills
- Must speak fluent English and be eligible to work in Ireland.
- Package circa €90 – €110K (DOE)
- Bonus based on project delivery
- Pension & benefits package
- Expensed Company Vehicle
- Outstanding career progression available
If you are a Contracts Manager (Mechanical) considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Gearoid Hughes for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.