Contracts Manager required for a top 20 Main Building Contractor. The company have an excellent portfolio of works and are going through a period of change at management level. This role is suitable for an experienced Contracts Manager / Senior Project Manager looking to make the next jump in their career. This role can lead to Director level.
Please Call Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion
- Must be degree qualified in a construction related discipline.
- 15+ years experience working with main contractors.
- At least 3 years specifically working as a contracts manager or 8 years as a Project Manager with a main contractor.
- Proven track record of manging building projects valued above €10 million.
- Effective problem-solving skills.
- Strong time management and communication skills.
- Ability to prepare reports and administer necessary paperwork.
- Reporting to the Construction Director.
- Providing advice on the management of projects.
- Attending pre-tender and tender handover meetings.
- Delivery of pre-site meetings to the site team.
- Making sure the project is running in accordance to the programme and on budget.
- Implementing risk management processes, review risk register and check risk controls.
- Quality control.
- Producing and analysing progress reports, updated costs and forecasts.
- Budgeting resources and implementing forward planning.
- Managing and monitoring sub-contractors.
- Building and maintaining relationships with both the client and external customers.
- Basic salary circa €120k – €140k
- Excellent Benefits Package.
- Company car/ vehicle allowance.
If you are a Contracts Manager considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Keith Conlon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC has 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.