Construction Management Graduate required for a leading main building contractor to work on a large RC frame build in Central Dublin. You can expect excellent career progression and a positive working environment that will fully support your career development. Joining this company will lead to a lot quicker progression into management than would be the case in some of the more long-established tier 1s. Ideally you will have completed your placement with a building contractor and have some experience in setting-out. This role is for graduates that want a career in Site Management or Site Engineering – whatever direction you prefer to go in.
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree
- 1 Years relevant experience working on site on placement (preferred)
- Positive attitude and a willingness to progress into site management and further up the company
- You will be tasked with assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures
- Quality Control
- Document control
- Some setting-out
- Managing site records and deliveries
- Excellent salary circa €40k-€45k (possibility to work self-employed)
If you are a Construction Management Graduate considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.