Construction Management Graduate
Construction Management Graduate required for a growing and ambitious fit-out contractor to work on projects in the Dublin area. This role will suit a Graduate in Construction Management who has at least some site experience. You can expect excellent career progression and a positive company that will support your development. This role is especially for graduates that want a career in Site Management.
- Construction Management Degree or Civil Engineering Degree
- 1 Years relevant experience working on site (preferred)
- Positive attitude and a willingness to progress into site management and further up the company
- You will be tasked with assisting the Site Manager and Senior Site Engineer in the running of the site.
- Assisting on all aspects of Site Management and project processes and procedures
- Quality Control
- Document control
- Managing site records and deliveries
- Excellent salary circa €35k-€45k
- Excellent career progression
If you are a Construction Management Graduate considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 25 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.