*** Hybrid working opportunity ***
Commercial Manager required to join one of Ireland s largest engineering contractors in Dublin. Reporting into the Business Commercial Lead the successful candidate will be supporting the delivery of a range of Industrial projects including Pharmaceutical, Data Centre and Semi-Conductor projects in Ireland and across Europe. Our client would consider CV s for a Senior Quantity Surveyor looking to progress into Commercial Management.
This role offers the successful candidate a generous hybrid working model 2-3 days working from home.
Please call Joe Newman on 086 075 7193 for a confidential discussion about this role.
- Management and ownership of the commercial and contractual requirements through the life cycle of the project.
- Validation of all tenders and budgets.
- Provide advice and support to Project Managers, Quantity Surveyors and Project Admin staff.
- Responsibility for interface Client Commercial/Contract Team.
- Making commercial/contract recommendations to senior members of staff.
- Maintain strong relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Liaise with the Project Procurement team.
- Conduct cost and risk analysis.
- Manage commercial aspects of subcontractors.
- Provide project costing, margin & cashflow reports.
- Manage project change order procedures and agree costs with client.
- Provide monthly valuations and certs.
- Oversee the production of final accounts.
- A Degree in Quantity Surveying or Building Services.
- 5 Years experience in a similar role or as a Senior QS looking to progress.
- Experience working on CSA, Mechanical and/or Electrical packages on large industrial projects is essential.
- Experience on large scale industrial projects is essential.
- A proven working knowledge of current contract law.
- A proven track record in customer relationship development.
- IT Skills – Microsoft Office and Adobe Acrobat Pro.
- The successful Quantity Surveyor must be in Ireland or the UK at present and eligible to work in Ireland without the need for a permit.
- Salary €85,000 to €105,000 DOE.
- Hybrid working opportunities.
- 23 Days annual leave
- Access to group healthcare scheme.
- Opportunity to work on largest projects in Ireland and Europe.
If you are a Commercial Manager looking for your next career move, please contact Joe Newman. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Quantity Surveyors of all levels across the construction and engineering sectors across Ireland.