Due to recent expansion and an increase in available contracts, one of my clients are recruiting for a Civil Construction Supervisor to join their team. This role will require travel to sites nationwide but will be primarily located in the south – Cork/Kerry/Limerick/Waterford/Tipperary.
- Manage on site Health & Safety.
- Manage on site quality control.
- Supervision and coordination of works on a Civils Construction Site.
- Attending Site meetings.
- Liaising with clients.
- Management of subcontractors.
- Material quality management.
- Promoting TLI Group safety processes and procedures by promoting the wearing of relevant PPE.
- Engage with subcontracting staff as required.
- Any other reasonable work-related tasks
- Full Clean Irish Driving License
- Current ESB Level E Authorisation
- Manual Handling
- First Aid
- CSCS Location of Underground services
- Have experience working on ESB Sub Stations
- Site management experience
- Evidence of several consistent successes within the utilities sector
- Ability to evidence recent relevant senior & people leadership experience
- Salary circa €60k – €75k DOE
- Excellent Benefits Package
If you are a Civil Supervisor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.