A Civils Quantity Surveyor is required to join a leading Civil Engineering and Building Company delivering high quality construction and civil engineering projects across the UK and Ireland. These projects vary from Civils and Water Infrastructure to Commercial and Residential projects. This role will be based out of the head office in Co.Tyrone.
- Manage Subcontractor Procurement.
- Preparation of tenders, cost estimates and quotations within client deadlines.
- Preparation of value engineering proposals to reflect Client budgetary requirements.
- Preparation of cost, value and reconciliation monthly reports on each assigned project.
- Manage money recovery in accordance with the agreed terms and conditions.
- Coordinate with Clients, Sub-Contractors, Suppliers to ensure information; costs, profitability and value meet the requirements of each project through to final accounts.
- Manage sub-contractor’s account in strict accordance with their terms and conditions to meet project demands/timeframes.
- Visits on site to view works completed, quality and management of costs.
- To undertake any other duties as allocated.
- Third level qualification in Quantity Surveying or a related construction discipline.
- 3+ years experience as a Quantity Surveyor in the Civil Engineering sector with water infrastructure experience desirable but not essential.
- Sound knowledge of construction contracts NEC3/NEC4.
- Full clean driving licence
- Salary £55k – £65k DOE
- Benefits package
If you are a Civils Quantity Surveyor considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin with 24 years’ experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.