Senior Civil Technician (4-7+ years):
Senior Civil Technician required to join a highly respected award winning civil and structural engineering consultancy in Dublin. This company has a strong reputation as a professional consultancy who offer an integrated service within civil, structural and transportation engineering. You will work on a range of civil engineering works for a range of mixed use, commercial, and residential developments for Blue Chip Plc and Institutional clients across Ireland.
Sample of current significant jobs with Blue Chip Plc & Institutional clients:
- Our client is one of the main consultants for Dublin Port, Dublin Airport and all the main local authorities around Ireland.
- Numerous developments in Cork (Greenways; Road Improvement Schemes, Infrastructure projects).
- Various CBC projects.
- Various Water supply schemes.
- €100m Mixed Use development – 18 storeys.
- €150m Mixed Use development – up to 18 storeys.
- €70m High Density Residential Development – 14 stories.
- €80m High Density residential Development.
- €90m Mixed Use Development – 20 stories.
- Civil Cad Technician with 4+ years experience in the preparation of civil infrastructure engineering drawings.
- Have experience using Autocad, Civil 3D and ideally Microdrainage / WinDES.
- The ideal Civil Cad Technician will be working within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €50-€60K+ doe
- Detailed benefits package.
- Excellent accredited CPD programme.
If you are a Civil Cad Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin.