Civil Technician with 3+ years experience required to join leading Irish Consultancy on their Civils team. This consultancies project portfolio includes Civil and Structural engineering works for International Blue-chip clients including industrial, residential, commercial, education and healthcare. The successful Civil Technician will produce high quality drawings for a range of civil and structural projects.
- +€10M Commercial Buildings
- +€25M Public Work Buildings
- +€100M Hospital and Healthcare Centres
- Multiple Strategic Housing Developments
- Civil Technician with a minimum of 3+ years experience.
- The successful Civil Technician must have experience working in a Civil and Structural engineering consultancy producing drawings for site development works including earthworks, roads and drainage, water and wastewater.
- The ideal Civil Technician will have experience using Autocad Civil 3D.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Onsite Parking
- Hybrid Working
- Health Insurance
- Annual Salary Review
- Paid professional memberships
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. 16271