Civil Technician with 5+ years experience required to join a leading Irish engineering consultancy. This consultancy has an excellent reputation for delivering a full spectrum of engineering services for a wide range of clients in the public and private sector. This consultancy has an extensive project portfolio which includes, Urban realm / Green travel, Pharma, Industrial, Residential and Water Infrastructure. The successful Civil Technician will produce accurate engineering drawings for a wide array of Civil Infrastructure projects.
- +€50m Euro Port Redevelopment
- +€14m Euro Student Accommodation
- +€10m Strategic Housing Development
- €25m Pharmaceutical Production Building
- Multimillion Euro Wastewater Treatment plant
- The successful Civil Technician should have 5+ years experience working in an Engineering Consultancy.
- The ideal Civil Technician should be proficient in AutoCAD Civil 3D
- Experience working on Irish projects would offer a distinct advantage
- Good knowledge / experience of construction techniques and regulations
- Salary €50k – €60k doe
- Hybrid working
- Health Insurance
- Active Sports & Social Club
- Paid professional membership fees.
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring
If you are a Civil Technician looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15698