Civil/Structural Design Engineer required for one of Ireland s principal Civil & MEICA Engineering Contractors. This role is full time based in a construction site in Co Wicklow.
- You will get unrivalled experience working on a wide array of interesting and challenging water and civil engineering services projects.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and management of water infrastructure projects primarily in the wastewater sector.
- Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering
- 2-5 years experience in a design role
- Experience in working with multidisciplinary teams.
- Experience in reinforced concrete design
- Excellent understanding of fundamental structural engineering
- Excellent communication skills
- Experienced in structural analysis and the use of computer
- Salary circa €40K – €55K DOE
- Benefits package
- Career progression
If you are a Civil/Structural Design Engineer considering a career move, please feel free to send your CV or contact Lisa Cullen on 086-0119146 for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 23 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.