Civil Site Engineer with 4+ years experience required for a leading civils contractor to work on several projects in the Dublin area. Our client has a great reputation and very low turnover of staff. They are expanding their operations in Dublin and require an experienced Engineer to join their team. Ideally, we are looking for a Civil Engineer who is willing to travel around Leinster but will be initially based in Dublin for the first project. Our client is ideally looking for an Engineer with a strong civils background with experience in groundworks, utilities, and concrete.
- Reading & interpreting drawings for layouts, materials measure etc.
- Management of subcontractors/groundworkers
- Planning works in an efficient manner to ensure programme targets are achieved
- Liaise with client s representatives/Design Team members as appropriate
- Ensure that all works are carried out to the highest Health and Safety standards.
- Ensure work is carried out to the highest of quality standards.
- Ordering and control of materials on site.
- Civil Engineering Degree
- 4+ years experience
- Strong interpersonal skills, written and oral communication skills
- Self-motivating to deliver on safety, quality & programme
- Ability to work as part of a team
- Full driving license
- €55k – €65k
- Benefits package
- Travel allowance / company vehicle
If you are a Civil Site Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Declan Hasson for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.