Civils Foreman with civil engineering experience required for a well-established and growing civil engineering company based in the Leinster region. This is a full-time role with career progression opportunities, for the right candidate. The successful candidate will be based in Waterford originally with the option to work on multiple jobs in the surrounding area. This client has a strong pipeline of work in the Leinster region.
- Minimum of 5 years experience and proven track record as a foreman on civil engineering projects including groundworks, roads, water, wastewater, ESB and utilities.
- Have excellent organisation and communication skills and be willing to work as part of a team.
- Supervision of site personnel.
- Scheduling of all resources to meet programme.
- Maintain daily and weekly site records.
- Work in conjunction with the management team.
- Excellent opportunity to grow your career with an established industry leader.
- Excellent salary & package.
- Training and courses will be provided.
If you are a Civils Foreman considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Andrew Neale for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CV s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin and has more than 24 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally.