Civil Engineer with 3 – 5 years experience required to join an award-winning Irish multidiscipline engineering consultancy. You will work on the design of civil engineering infrastructure for Healthcare, Educational, Commercial and Residential projects. The successful Civil Engineer will carry out the design of the water supply, drainage, and roads for a wide range of projects across Ireland and the UK.
- +€200 million Highrise residential project
- Multiple Strategic Housing Development schemes
- Modern Educational & Healthcare developments
- Multiple Multi-million Euro Hotels
- Large scale highway and relief road projects
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering (or equivalent)
- 3+ years experience working as a Civil Engineer in a consultancy
- Civil Engineer with a minimum of 3-5 years experience in civil infrastructure design (earthworks, roads, drainage, water supply) for development projects in Ireland or the UK.
- Strong communication and technical expertise
- Ability to write and present reports
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Excellent benefits package – full details available on application.
- Paid Health Insurance
- Paid membership fees to two professional institutes
- Life Assurance & Permanent Health Insurance
- Excellent CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants CVS s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15508