Excellent opportunity for a Civil Engineer with 2+ years experience to join an award-winning Irish owned Civil and Structural Engineering consultancy in Dublin. Our client s mission is to add value at every stage of their projects. Their success is the direct result of the imagination, knowledge and commitment of their team. Projects include student accommodation, commercial, retail, mixed use and residential developments.
- The successful Civil Engineer will have an exceptional work life balance and an opportunity to travel to our client s overseas office.
- As Civil Engineer you will be given the opportunity to exercise critical analysis, initiative and design skills in a number of high-profile projects.
- The ideal Civil Engineer would be client facing, and comfortable with technical delivery and project management.
- Work as a fundamental part of a team which has a very friendly, dynamic working environment.
- Level 8 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Structural Engineer should have a minimum of 2+ years experience in the design of a range of buildings.
- Strong problem-solving skills.
- Effective communication skills.
Salary & Benefits package:
- Basic Salary €50k – €55k DOE
- Active social club
- Death in service benefit
- Two paid institute membership
- Bike lock up, shower and changing facilities and canteen
- Accredited CPD and excellent career progression
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please feel to send your CV to Alice Condon for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. GPC is a specialist construction recruitment consultancy based in Dublin. Caroline Herlihy has in excess of 20 years experience working in the recruitment of construction professionals within Ireland and Internationally. 15881