Civil Engineer with 8+ years experience required to join a leading Irish engineering consultancy. This consultancy has a well-established reputation for delivering premier engineering services to both public and private sector clients. This consultancy s project portfolio includes Urban realm / Green travel, Pharma, Industrial, Residential and Water Infrastructure. The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible design and management of Civil Infrastructure projects.
- €13m Euro 24km Greenway
- +€30m Public Works Building
- +€14m Euro Student Accommodation
- €25m Pharmaceutical Production Building
- Multimillion Euro Wastewater Treatment plant
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- 8+ years experience working as a Civil Engineer in an Engineering Consultancy
- Experience in design software such as Civil3D and MicroDrainage .
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- Salary €65k – €75k doe
- Hybrid working
- Health Insurance Plan
- Company Pension Scheme
- Active Sports and Social Club
- Paid professional membership fees.
- CPD Programme with support and mentoring
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15684