Civil Engineer with 4+ years experience required to join an award-winning Irish engineering consultancy that have been in business for over 50 years. Our client has established an outstanding reputation for providing multidiscipline engineering services for a range of projects including Aviation, Healthcare, Commercial, Educational, and Public Works. The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design of Civil Infrastructure predominantly Roads & Drainage schemes.
- +€10M Commercial Buildings
- +€25M Public Work Buildings
- +€100M Hospital and Healthcare Centres
- Multimillion Euro Airport redevelopment
- Multiple Strategic Housing Developments
- Level 8 Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have 4+ years experience in an Engineering Consultancy
- Experience in channelling, drainage, and road design
- Proficiency in Civil 3D would offer a distinct advantage
- Experience in the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents in accordance with ISO 9001 procedures.
Salary & Benefits:
- Excellent salary circa €45k – €55k+ doe
- Onsite Parking
- Paid professional memberships
- Ongoing CPD
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15801