Website https://twitter.com/gpc_ireland GPC Ireland
Be Less Busy
Civil Engineer with 5+ years experience required to join an award-winning Irish engineering consultancy in their Dublin Office. Our client has established a reputation for high quality service over a diverse array of projects and to a large client base, including, Commercial, Medical, Industrial and Pharmaceutical. This company offer an exciting work environment and excellent opportunities for career progression.
- The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the design and project management for a range of projects in Ireland and internationally.
- You will be reporting to the Civil Teams Lead with the support of the engineering team.
- As a Civil Engineer you will be responsible for the preparation of planning, tender and construction documents in accordance with company ISO 9001 procedures.
- Level 8 / 9 Degree in Civil Engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer must have 5+ years experience working within a consultancy in design.
- An ability to work within a multi-disciplinary team environment and an ability to produce accurate work to strict project deadlines.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have a range of project experience and be familiar working in compliance with ISO 9001.
- Possess good technical and communication skills.
Salary & Benefits:
- Salary : €50k – €65k DOE
- Sports Social Club
- Bike to work scheme
- Travel Saver Scheme
- Social Committee events
- Flexible remote working policy
- Employee Assistance Programme
- Annual Leave increases with years of service
- Engineers Ireland CPD Company
- Paid Professional Memberships
If you are a Civil Engineer considering a career move, please send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 15318