*Galway, Dublin, Dundalk or Cork*
Civil Engineer with 3-5+ years experience needed to join a highly respected, award-winning international multi-disciplinary consultancy that puts Sustainability at the heart of our business strategy with offices in Galway, Dublin, Dundalk and Cork. This role will involve working on large scale projects and comes with excellent career progression opportunities. The successful Civil Engineer will also be involved in the design and delivery of infrastructure projects for Irish Water and other clients.
- The successful candidate will work in a civil team and liaise with DBO Contractors, Resident Engineering Staff and Client personnel.
- As Civil Engineer you will assist with the design and delivery of wastewater schemes at various project stages from feasibility to detailed design.
- You will be involved in hydraulic modelling like model build (1D-2D), model verification, evaluation, feasibility, optioneering and outline design of solutions
- Project scheduling and resource planning aligned to meet customer requirements.
- Maintaining accurate records of all process steps.
- The Successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for the preparation of designs, technical specifications and contract documents
- Honours Degree in Civil or Structural Engineering.
- The successful Civil Engineer should have 3-5+ years post graduate Civil Engineering experience within an engineering consultancy and experience in the design and delivery of water / wastewater schemes.
- As Civil Engineer you will have experience in Urban Drainage Modelling or Sewer / Storm network modelling / Design or Flood modelling.
- Experience in design of storm/sewer modelling using software Infoworks / Microdrainage
- The successful Civil Engineer will be experienced in communicating effectively and have the ability to prioritise and manage work load effectively.
- Attention to detail and ability to comply with Quality Assurance Management Systems is essential.
- Member of, or eligible to join, Engineers Ireland
Salary & Benefits:
- €50k – €55k – DOE
- 25 Annual Leave days
- Phone and laptop
- Social club
- CPD training & upskilling
- Educational assistance
- Strong career progression potential
If you are a Civil Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Alice Condon. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Civil and Structural Engineers across Ireland.