Civil Engineer with 7+ years’ experience required to join Irish Architectural and Engineering Consultancy in Dundalk Co. Louth. This consultancy has an excellent reputation for providing architectural and engineering design services for an established clientele. The successful Civil Engineer will be responsible for designing and leading the project team on various projects including residential, commercial, and industrial.
- Sports Complexes
- Education and Healthcare
- Commercial Developments
- Strategic Housing Developments
- Level 8 or Level 9 Degree in Civil Engineering
- 7+ years’ experience working as a Civil Engineer in Consultancy having achieved the position of Senior Civil Engineer.
- Proficiency in TEDDS, Masterseries, Microdrainage / Flow
- Strong knowledge of construction processes and Irish standards / codes
- Experience preparing and delivering technical reports
- Experience leading a team and mentoring junior staff
- Chartered or close to Chartership
- €60k – €75k DOE
- Hybrid Working
- Paid professional membership fees.
If you are a Structural Engineer looking for your next career move, send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv’s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent. 17549