Excellent role for a Civil Engineering Technician with 5 years experience to join a dynamic medium sized Irish Engineering Consultancy in Dublin. The successful Civil Technician will be responsible for producing high standard civil engineering drawings for a range of site development projects including mixed use, hotels, commercial, retail, industrial and residential developments for blue chip clients. This company offers a fantastic working environment in a great location.
- €15m Hotel
- €20m Retail
- €20m Mixed use development
- Various Deign & Build projects
Role & Requirements:
- Must have 5 years civil engineering draughting experience for site development projects within a consultancy in Ireland or the UK.
- The successful Civil Technician must have experience in the draughting of Stormwater Networks, Foul Sewer Networks, Bulk Earthwork Models, and Public Roads.
- You will work closely with the Project Engineer & Director.
- Liaise with the Architect and site where necessary on drawings.
- Respond to all contractor queries in a timely fashion.
- Ideally should have Autcoad and Autocad Civil 3D.
- Actively engage in CPD and training.
- Salary €46-56K+ doe
- Hybrid Working
- Paid Institute Membership
- Hours 9 – 17:30 (flexitime – core hours 10 – 4)
- Excellent CPD programme
If you are a Civil Engineering Technician considering a career move, please feel to send your CV or contact Jake Killeen for a confidential discussion. GPC will not send any applicants cv s to clients without a full discussion and prior consent.16389