BIM Technician required for a very successful and growing Contractor based in Leixslip. This contractor is working on some of the largest Data Centre and Heavy industrial projects across Ireland and Europe.
The position would suit a motivated, practical and adaptable individual who has the ambition to work with a large contractor. The successful BIM Technician will support the delivery of Mechanical Ventilation systems for projects across a wide range of sectors.
- Preparing 2D Mechanical CAD drawings from engineer s sketches.
- Preparing piping design drawings from piping design sketches.
- Management of CAD files, drawing registers and drawing issue sheets.
- Liaising with contractors, Engineers, surveyors, and others for drawing issue/management.
- Perform Clash detection using Navisworks on existing models.
- Proactive participation in the design process to maintain quality standards.
- Hold at Degree in Mechanical Engineering or recognised qualification in Computer Aided Design from city & guilds or equivalent.
- The BIM Technician must have at least 4 years experience in a similar role, ideally with a Mechanical & Electrical Contractor or Consultancy.
- Proficient in the use of Revit and other 3D software such as Plant 3D to add to existing models.
- The successful BIM Technician must be in Ireland or the UK at present and be eligible to work in Ireland without requiring a work permit.
- €45,000 to €55,000 – DOE.
- Continuous professional development
- Discretionary Bonus
- Free Parking
If you are a BIM Technician who is looking for your next career move, please send your CV to Gearoid Hughes or call for a confidential discussion. All applications will be treated in the strictest of confidence. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.