BIM Technician required to join an evolving fast paced engineering consultancy based in South Dublin. This a great opportunity for a BIM Technician to work closely with a successful team involved in some exciting projects across a range of sectors. The successful BIM Technician will have the opportunity to work on some very exciting projects across a range of sectors in Ireland including commercial, healthcare, and residential.
- The successful BIM Technician will be involved in coordinating design with other services.
- Participate in meeting and design reviews.
- Delivering BIM coordination including usage of BIM360 and other clash detection features.
- Use of Revit on projects to produce 2D and 3D outputs.
- All aspects of building services (MEP) design to deliver fully dimensioned working drawings.
- Recognised formal training course in BIM, supported by an appropriate certificate and or diploma.
- The successful BIM Technician will have at least 2 years experience in modelling mechanical and electrical systems within an engineering consultancy.
- Must be proficient in BIM software including Revit and Navisworks.
- Ability to work to agreed deadlines and to a high standard.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to work well as part of a team.
- Salary – €40,000 – €50,000 – DOE
- Flexible working
- Hybrid model
- Working closely with senior engineers.
- Onsite parking
If you are an Electrical Engineer looking for your next career move, please contact Rebekah Blair on 086 085 7455. We will not send your cv to any client without your permission. We also have many other roles for Mechanical Building Services Engineers and Electrical Engineers across Ireland.